Join the HSU Youtubers!
The English Language Center has set up a video studio for students to broadcast their own videos to all the students and staff at our university.
We are inviting you to be one of the core members of our team to produce English videos on any topics of your interest.
Upon joining the team, you will:
1. Launch your own English Channel related to your interests,
2. Be given advice by our staff to regularly produce YouTube episodes in English (indoor or outdoor; livestreamed or post-produced),
3. Enjoy the privilege of using our new studio and equipment to produce your episodes,
4. Be awarded 1 iGPS or 3 ECA/CS hours, as well as 10 IELAS stamps upon completion of each episode
Some other channels we would like to run are as follows:
1) HSU Short Film Series
This channel will produce creative dramas, including a miniseries recorded this summer with themes related to HSU and campus life. For this channel, we’re looking for directors, screenwriters, film crew, actors, post-production, and soundtrack composers. Auditions may be arranged if needed.
2) HSU English Music Channel
This channel will produce videos of original songs and covers created by you! For this channel, we’ll need composers, lyricists, and musicians.
3) HSU “Ask Me Anything”
This channel will conduct interviews on specific themes with members of the HSU community (Presidents, Directors, teachers, admin staff, students, etc.) as well as external guests. We’re looking for interview hosts who are witty, tactful, and confident enough to conduct an interview in English. Training will be provided to help hone your interviewing skills.
Students can join on an individual basis, as a pair, or as a group. If you are interested in joining our team, please fill in the form HERE. We will arrange a very short online meeting with you to discuss further details.